Good grief Charlie Brown...

Thats about how I feel right now. All my insides are mixie'd. This is a very interesting place in life for me. So many things are unknown. I have no job, and need one. I'm graduating and I have know idea what I want to do now because I don't know what I'm called to do. And I only wanna do what I'm called to do. I wanna speak, but who listens?

In times like these its easy to forget that God has got it all worked out and that I'm am right on track, his track, its just not for me to see yet. I'm not merely floating in life lost without a life jacket, I'm being led by the hand of my creator and he's got the map right now. This waiting period is interesting. I wonder what he's finishing in me before we move on to the next thing. What is he preparing me for? When we are waiting on the Lord with the Lord, time is never stagnant. We're not merely bumps on a log but we're talking a walk. We are seeing things, learning things, knowing things as we are on our way to our next stop. Where shall it be? What will I do? Who knows, but God? It really is irrelevant because I know that whatever it is I will be with my God and any place that is will be good, not always easy, this I know, but good. I'd rather be in a dessert with him than the Promised Land with out him and I'm in good company with that conviction.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for me, Kacey May.

Comments

Popular Posts